Happy birding on Mt. Futatabi

 

[ f5.6 ss1/500 iso6400 +0.3ev]


Date: One day in May, 2022
Location: Mt. Futatabi, Kobe City


One fine day in May, I went birding on Mt. Futatabi. On this day, I took a different route than usual up the mountain.

Along the way, I heard Japanese Bush Warblers ("Uguisu" in Japanese) everywhere, but could not see them at all.

As I walked along the riverside path, I could hear Blue-and-white Flycatcher ("Oruri" in Japanese) singing from very close by. I looked into the dark woods and saw him with many insects in his mouth. Perhaps he was feeding his chicks. It is the season for birds to raise their young.

[ f5.6 ss1/500 iso5000 -1.3ev ]

After that, I was able to see a Narcissus Flycatcher ("Kibitaki" in Japanese) at Dairyuji Temple. I had seen one here last year as well. I wondered if he had returned to his favorite spot.

[ f5.6 ss1/640 iso2500 -1.3ev ]

On the way home, a beautiful Damselfly ("Kawatonbo" in Japanese) appeared in front of me, perched on the ground, and allowed me to take its picture.

[ f5.6 ss1/1000 iso320 -1.3ev ]

I was happy to be able to take pictures of my favorite summer birds.


camera: fujifilm xs10
lens: canon ef400mm f5.6


場所:神戸市中央区再度山
野鳥:オオルリ、キビタキ、シジュウカラ、ヤマガラ、メジロ、スズメ、ソウシチョウ、ヒヨドリ


コメント