Kawazu cherry blossoms and Birds

[ f5.6 ss1/640 iso640 +0.7ev ]


Date: One day in March, 2022
Location: Saigou River Park, Kobe City


One day in March, I went birding at the Saigou River Park.This park is famous for its Kawazu cherry blossoms. It was a beautiful day and many people were enjoying the cherry blossoms.

I was looking for Japanese White-eyes. They love sweet things, so they come to suck the nectar of cherry blossoms. There were fewer Japanese White-eyes than I expected, but I managed to take some pictures. 

[ f5.6 ss1/800 iso1000 +0.7ev ]


I also saw many Dusky Thrush that day. They did not seem to be interested in the nectar.

[ f5.6 ss1/640 iso1250 ±0ev ]


On the way back, we saw two Great Cormorants drying their feathers.

[ f5.6 ss1/800 iso640 +0.7ev ]


It was a short but enjoyable birding.

camera: fujifilm xs10
lens: canon ef 400mm f5.6


場所:神戸市灘区西郷川河口公園
野鳥:メジロ、スズメ、ヒヨドリ、ムクドリ、ツグミ、ドバト、カワウ、アオサギ、オオバン


コメント