Happy birding in Akashi Park

[ f8.0 ss1/90 iso1600 -1.0ev ]

Date: One day in January, 2022
Location: Akashi Park, Akashi City

On a sunny day in January, I visited Akashi Park. Akashi Park is well known for Akashi Castle and is also famous for its cherry blossoms. It is also famous for its many wild birds, and I was hoping to see Kingfisher and Red-flanked Bluetail.

I arrived at Akashi Park at 7:30 a.m. and headed for the Sakurabori pond, where Kingfishers were said to be. As I expected, I saw a Kingfisher. It was slightly cloudy, but I was able to enjoy taking pictures for a while.

[ f7.1 ss1/500 iso3200 -1.7ev ]

After that, I went into the woods and heard the call of a Red-flanked Bluetail. Lured by the call, I went over and was lucky enough to see a juvenile male bird. He was not afraid of me and allowed me to take many pictures.

[ f8.0 ss1/160 iso1600 -0.3ev ]

After that, I was able to take pictures of Japanese White-eye, Daurian Redstart, Japanese Bush Warbler, and many other water birds.

[ f8.0 ss1/160 iso3200 ±0ev ]

[ f7.1 ss1/500 iso1250 -0.3ev ]

I was very satisfied with my day.


camera: fujifilm xs10
lens: fujifilm xf 70-300mm f4-5.6 + xf1.4x


場所:明石公園
野鳥:ジョウビタキ、ルリビタキ、カワセミ、メジロ、ヤマガラ、シジュウカラ、ウグイス、シロハラ、マガモ、ユリカモメ、ゴイサギ、アオサギ


にほんブログ村 写真ブログ 野鳥写真へ

コメント